• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Humble Beginnings

pilgrim

3 Year Member
Plant and T rack is slowly coming together. I've got some pots to replant the cacti and succulents but I've been incredibly lazy as of late... Probably the heat.

Top shelf right side are my C. versicolor and T. vagans from @Casey K. and on the very end is a T. albopilosus I rescued on craigslist. The C. versicolor has already webbed up the top of it's enclosure and the T. vagans has dug a burrow that you can kinda see in the photo.

On the shelf below I keep some supplies, including a few tarantula crib enclosures in bubble-wrap that ended up being too small.
Sooo I guess I have some enclosures waiting for the inevitable future Ts...:)

4BD9C619-D9F0-4D76-A735-ED921E11018C.JPG

Jeef

3 Year Member
What did you put on the top of the shelves? I have the same shelf unit only a bit bigger. I have to be careful when I put critter keepers down so the little feet don't fall between the gaps.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Awwww I love your little jungle. It's so cute. Reminds me of nature. I like to put live plants in my tarantulas terrariums and making them a bioactive enclosure. It's so pretty. :)

Latest posts