• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HOW MANY Ts??

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have a pretty good idea who amongst us has the most Ts. But, it would be nice to share your numbers--just for fun. I will start.

Over 4 years, my addiction has steadily increased. But, for the past 2 years, I have reached a comfortable steady state for me: 30. I plan to keep 30 tarantulas for the foreseeable future. When one dies I plan to replace the one. What about the rest of the community?

Jeef

Woo Hoo! First single digit checking in! I have a whopping 8 tarantulas. This is funny to me because I've told a co-worker that to a non-tarantula person, that is a lot. To some tarantula people, that is nothing. A bit off topic, but I've said something along the same lines to the same person when using latin names as well. To a non-tarantula person, I look like I know a lot, but to a tarantula person I don't know jack! I never want to come off as a pedant.

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Woo Hoo! First single digit checking in! I have a whopping 8 tarantulas. This is funny to me because I've told a co-worker that to a non-tarantula person, that is a lot. To some tarantula people, that is nothing. A bit off topic, but I've said something along the same lines to the same person when using latin names as well. To a non-tarantula person, I look like I know a lot, but to a tarantula person I don't know jack! I never want to come off as a pedant.
Don't sell yourself short, my friend. Thanks for carrying the message.

Gizalba

3 Year Member
20, holy crap I have 20.. I stuck to the 16 rule really hard.

Lol, yes my rule was 10, then 20, then 30... then I stopped lying to myself ahaha. But I do REALLY need to be careful now and keep in mind how big all the slings are going to get. I have 52 currently; 15 arboreal, 13 old world. I like re-counting them into groups :p I got my first in July last year, but I have got them in a sensible order I feel... just rapidly ;)

Latest posts