• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hooked out GBB

Dusty1

3 Year Member
My GBB has just hooked out on his last moult around 3 weeks ago, how long will he have left now that he has matured?, also would anyone with a female be interested in a swap for mating with a couple of the slings sent to me if successful in return?

Spider King

I have a female that is old enough to breed but I'll have to talk to my mom about a swap and the giveaway of a couple slings

This is my girl
IMG_20210325_230811_869.jpg

Dusty1

3 Year Member
Hi
Just to clarify, I meant that I would send him out to someone with a female for them to breed and if successful he would be sent back to me along with a couple of slings.
Let me know your thoughts?

Dusty1

3 Year Member
Hi
Just to clarify, I meant that I would send him out to someone with a female for them to breed and if successful he would be sent back to me along with a couple of slings.
Let me know your thoughts?
Well hopefully sent back to me, I know these things are not always that simple in the mating process

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
OP is talking about a breeding loan, and in exchange, if the pairing is successful, the OP would like some slings from the pairing. The slings would be sent months later.

I have a mature female GBB. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Dusty1

3 Year Member
OP is talking about a breeding loan, and in exchange, if the pairing is successful, the OP would like some slings from the pairing. The slings would be sent months later.

I have a mature female GBB. PM me if interested.
Thanks, I have sent you a PM

Dusty1

3 Year Member
I should have been a bit more specific, would anyone in the UK who has a female like to do a breeding loan with my MM GBB for a few slings in return?

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I should have been a bit more specific, would anyone in the UK who has a female like to do a breeding loan with my MM GBB for a few slings in return?
Don't be hard on yourself, I would definitely blame @octanejunkie for not checking on your profile where you are located. He gets overly excited whenever the letters GBB appear on the forum :p

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have a female that is old enough to breed but I'll have to talk to my mom about a swap and the giveaway of a couple slings

This is my girlView attachment 55188
Had to laugh...."Spider King" needs to talk to his mom. Nearly fell out of my chair.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My GBB has just hooked out on his last moult around 3 weeks ago, how long will he have left now that he has matured?, also would anyone with a female be interested in a swap for mating with a couple of the slings sent to me if successful in return?
I have sent you a message as we have an AF ready for pairing if you are interested?
I'd Love to help out :)

Latest posts