• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hmac slings are the quickest things ever.

Phlo1

I need to share this as I have no tarantula buddies irl. I didn't see my hmac in few days. I see it regularly it was always out. When I check it was gone lmao. I emptied the soil like 5 times hoping I might've missed it. I'm guessing it Usain bolted when I was feeding it? I do have **** vision but I wouldn't think I might miss it darting out on me. Kinda sucks. Actually really sucks cause this one was very active. Lesson here is don't smoke the devils lettuce while feeding ur Ts. U might miss a bolt..

CritterKeeper79

That definitely sucks, mine has become my favorite he’s always waiting for food. I don’t even bother stunning crickets for it anymore, because it hunts extremely well. Maybe he’ll turn up someday bigger than you remember?

Phlo1

That definitely sucks, mine has become my favorite he’s always waiting for food. I don’t even bother stunning crickets for it anymore, because it hunts extremely well. Maybe he’ll turn up someday bigger than you remember?
Yeah well see I unfortunately keep most my Ts in my hallway so this guy can literally be anywhere

Latest posts