• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi!

suzanne

Hi all!

My name is Suzanne and I'm a visual artist based in NL. My curiosity for tarantulas started a couple of weeks ago. Actually I was learning about Madagascan hissing c o c kroaches to have them as pets, and along the way I saw some videos about tarantulas as well. I started to like tarantulas more and more and I really want to learn more about them. So I'm very new to the hobby and at this moment I'm very into the chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. So excited to learn more! :)

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello & welcome to the hobby & the forum. Madagascan hissing roaches make for a wonderfully cheap, easy to keep & interesting pets. I brought a small mixed colony of a few adults & several juvies, a few months ago & now have 100's.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi all!

My name is Suzanne and I'm a visual artist based in NL. My curiosity for tarantulas started a couple of weeks ago. Actually I was learning about Madagascan hissing ****roaches to have them as pets, and along the way I saw some videos about tarantulas as well. I started to like tarantulas more and more and I really want to learn more about them. So I'm very new to the hobby and at this moment I'm very into the chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. So excited to learn more! :)

Really @Josh ? You really had to edit c*o*c*k*roach? Really? Come one now. Really?! :rolleyes:;):p

Grandsouls

That’s so awesome! Welcome!
They’re addictive though, I had 6 months ago now I have .. 17? I think. Lol
Welcome to forums hope you enjoy it :). It’s a great community

mrsoul1974

3 Year Member
Hi all!

My name is Suzanne and I'm a visual artist based in NL. My curiosity for tarantulas started a couple of weeks ago. Actually I was learning about Madagascan hissing c o c kroaches to have them as pets, and along the way I saw some videos about tarantulas as well. I started to like tarantulas more and more and I really want to learn more about them. So I'm very new to the hobby and at this moment I'm very into the chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. So excited to learn more! :)
Hi, and welcome aboard!!

Latest posts