• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi

Danny200987

3 Year Member
Hi everyone, I hope everyone is ok? I'm Danny by the way & i've always had a interest in tarantulas so i decided to get myself one :) This is my 15 week old curly hair tarantula sling which i got last week, I'm looking forward to caring for it & seeing it grow! :D
IMAG0016.jpg

Last edited:

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Give yourself a round of applause for that first post. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum. My B albopilosum is the Honduran (Hobby) form. Do you know what yours is?

Danny200987

3 Year Member
Give yourself a round of applause for that first post. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum. My B albopilosum is the Honduran (Hobby) form. Do you know what yours is?
Hi thanks for the welcome message :) mine is the Honduran form aswel, have you any pictures of your tarantula?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Danny and welcome :). You couldn't have chosen a better species for you first tarantula :)

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum.. And congrats on your first T.. Brachys are a great way to get into the hobby :)

T-Baby

3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum and to the hobby!
There’s a fantastic bunch of us here and we love to hear/share all experiences good and bad. Any questions feel free to ask :)

Latest posts