• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi, I’m Rocki.

Foxspider

Hello, nice to meet you all.
Please be patient as I’m better with T’s than I am anything forum/ internet related. I’m new to forums.
I’ve always had a love for T’s but got serious into it about 4 years ago. I had ordered a Blondi for my 1st T in 2016 and order $700 worth of slings 2 weeks later. They are alive and thriving except my males, who have hit sexual maturity and a few have died this past year. My collection has continued to grow with love and passion. I love learning and crave knowledge about T’s.
I am currently on the search for C. Andersoni so if anyone has on up for sale. Please let me know.
I currently have:
A. Avicularia
A. Chalcodes
A. Geniculata
A. Versicolor
B. Cabocla
C. Albostriatus
C. Fimbriatus
E. Cyanognathus
G. Pulchra
G. Pulchripes
G. Rosea
H. Maculate
H. Pulchripes
L. Parahybana (2)
M. Balfouri (2)
P. Metallica
P. Miranda
P. Ornata
P. Rufilata
P. Sazimai
P. Striata
P. Sp. Machalla
S. Crassipes
T. Albopilosum (2)

Ordered and waiting for P. Murinus Zimbabwe, L. Violaceopes, T. Violaceus to arrive in April.
I am on Instagram under djentle_fox and post random stuff there.

Very nice to meet y’all. Merry Christmas.

Attachments

• A2EDFFF7-05BB-402F-B619-108232AA143B.jpeg
    A2EDFFF7-05BB-402F-B619-108232AA143B.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 17
  • 752447A1-39FB-440A-86F5-56A75693A8FE.jpeg
    752447A1-39FB-440A-86F5-56A75693A8FE.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
  • 03D2D424-DCD7-4768-8936-6EBA3E7DACC3.jpeg
    03D2D424-DCD7-4768-8936-6EBA3E7DACC3.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Hi Rocki. Welcome to the forum, you'll like it here. You've got a great collection, and judging by your photos, what a nice home you have too (if you don't mind me saying so!!). You seem very artistic!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
welcome to the forum @Foxspider (Rocki). Great collection you have. There is a really good gallery section here where you can make sure your Ts get much wider exposure. We live to see pictures :)....especially of the A genic as they are my fave species. Just saying. ha ha

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello, nice to meet you all.
Please be patient as I’m better with T’s than I am anything forum/ internet related. I’m new to forums.
I’ve always had a love for T’s but got serious into it about 4 years ago. I had ordered a Blondi for my 1st T in 2016 and order $700 worth of slings 2 weeks later. They are alive and thriving except my males, who have hit sexual maturity and a few have died this past year. My collection has continued to grow with love and passion. I love learning and crave knowledge about T’s.
I am currently on the search for C. Andersoni so if anyone has on up for sale. Please let me know.
I currently have:
A. Avicularia
A. Chalcodes
A. Geniculata
A. Versicolor
B. Cabocla
C. Albostriatus
C. Fimbriatus
E. Cyanognathus
G. Pulchra
G. Pulchripes
G. Rosea
H. Maculate
H. Pulchripes
L. Parahybana (2)
M. Balfouri (2)
P. Metallica
P. Miranda
P. Ornata
P. Rufilata
P. Sazimai
P. Striata
P. Sp. Machalla
S. Crassipes
T. Albopilosum (2)

Ordered and waiting for P. Murinus Zimbabwe, L. Violaceopes, T. Violaceus to arrive in April.
I am on Instagram under djentle_fox and post random stuff there.

Very nice to meet y’all. Merry Christmas.
Welcome to the forum, sounds like you are beyond addicted to the hobby, I've only spent maybe $525 on a single order.

Going to go follow you on Instagram now.

Latest posts