• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Heyhey from Germany :)

Bekka

Hello Folks :)

My name is Bekka and i keep T´s for about 10 Years. During the past years most of my T´s (old adults and some males) died and the interest in this hobby was slowly fading away.

Few months ago i moved to another town and i got re-infected while i was cleaning up some enclosures and sorting T-related stuff.

Back from the early days there are 2 specimen left, which are pretty healthy.
A nice g rosea 0.1 adult , by my guess over 15 years old. She is a wild caught and one of my first T´s
And one B. Emilia 1.0, i grew him up since he was a little tiny sling. U know Brachypelma grows very slow, i think he will stay a few more years :)

During the last weeks i refurbished the old enclosures (not finished at all) and got some new T´s and finally some slings. Well - i am back :D

Btw... english is not my native language, so i might... no... i will do mistakes. sorry in advance :)

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-08 at 17.58.09.jpeg

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome!

I love Germany. Best drivers in the whole world. I wish the US would adopt the same driver training programs and standards as Germany. Met some really friendly people there too. Met a guy whose whole house was wall to wall rattlesnakes. The cages lined the walls throughout the whole house.

So now that you are jumping back into the hobby, what species are first on your list?

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome!

I love Germany. Best drivers in the whole world. I wish the US would adopt the same driver training programs and standards as Germany. Met some really friendly people there too. Met a guy whose whole house was wall to wall rattlesnakes. The cages lined the walls throughout the whole house.

So now that you are jumping back into the hobby, what species are first on your list?
I had no idea @LC72uk moved to Germany..I hear it's a fantastic place to live. Australia too..