1. Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Heyhey from Germany :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bekka, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Bekka

Bekka New Member

Hello Folks :)

My name is Bekka and i keep T´s for about 10 Years. During the past years most of my T´s (old adults and some males) died and the interest in this hobby was slowly fading away.

Few months ago i moved to another town and i got re-infected while i was cleaning up some enclosures and sorting T-related stuff.

Back from the early days there are 2 specimen left, which are pretty healthy.
    A nice g rosea 0.1 adult , by my guess over 15 years old. She is a wild caught and one of my first T´s
    And one B. Emilia 1.0, i grew him up since he was a little tiny sling. U know Brachypelma grows very slow, i think he will stay a few more years :)

During the last weeks i refurbished the old enclosures (not finished at all) and got some new T´s and finally some slings. Well - i am back :D

Btw... english is not my native language, so i might... no... i will do mistakes. sorry in advance :)

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-08 at 17.58.09.jpeg
    MassExodus likes this.
  2. MassExodus

MassExodus Well-Known Member 1,000+ Post Club

Pretty rosea, I miss mine. Welcome back bekka, and welcome to TF. You're English is actually pretty good ;)
  3. Enn49

Enn49 Moderator Staff Member 3 Year Member 1,000+ Post Club

Hello Bekka and welcome back to the hobby :)
  4. LC72uk

LC72uk Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Welcome to the Group Bekka.......................LC72UK:):T:
  5. Tortoise Tom

Tortoise Tom Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome!

I love Germany. Best drivers in the whole world. I wish the US would adopt the same driver training programs and standards as Germany. Met some really friendly people there too. Met a guy whose whole house was wall to wall rattlesnakes. The cages lined the walls throughout the whole house.

So now that you are jumping back into the hobby, what species are first on your list?
    MassExodus likes this.
  6. MassExodus

MassExodus Well-Known Member 1,000+ Post Club

I had no idea @LC72uk moved to Germany..I hear it's a fantastic place to live. Australia too..
    LC72uk likes this.
  7. LC72uk

LC72uk Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Wall to wall Rattler`s..................mmmmmmm sounds like my ideal home furnishings , beats wall paper and paint any day.:D
    Enn49 and MassExodus like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted