• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey there

Lollipop

Hi,
I'm a kiwi.
Have been checking out this site for a little while and it seems like a great place for gaining knowledge and getting helpful advice.

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Yes welcome aboard. Lots of knowledgeable people here. I am somewhat new here myself, about a month.

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
What do you have or want to have for tarantulas/invertebrates. I have heard that your country is very careful/ vigilant about what comes into NZ so I am curious if that translates into restrictions on species. I think Australians can only possess local species, if I remember right.

Lollipop

What do you have or want to have for tarantulas/invertebrates. I have heard that your country is very careful/ vigilant about what comes into NZ so I am curious if that translates into restrictions on species. I think Australians can only possess local species, if I remember right.
I jumped the ditch and now live in Australia. Have 4 Australian tarantulas......
a Selenocosmia Stirlingi
a Phlogius Crassipes
a Selenotypus Sp. Exevale
a Phlogius Sp. Rubisetta

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Nice. I am not familiar with those Ts (and a great many more I am afraid) so feel free to post pics if you can or want to.