• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey everyone

SnakesVsSpiders

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to tarantulas Ive been keeping them for just over a year now. I got 15 Ts so I'm not gonna try to name them all lol. I've also been keeping scorpions for many years.
You have been able to acquire 15 Tarantulas in one years time!?!? That is amazing, I wish I could afford to do that... Scorpions are sick too, get a black light for it. No matter what color the scorpion may be ever species glow under a black light. I mean they really glow and they look so different. That's how I would find them at night in Iraq. When they move they look mechanical and it's so cool!

Scorp

You have been able to acquire 15 Tarantulas in one years time!?!? That is amazing, I wish I could afford to do that... Scorpions are sick too, get a black light for it. No matter what color the scorpion may be ever species glow under a black light. I mean they really glow and they look so different. That's how I would find them at night in Iraq. When they move they look mechanical and it's so cool!
Lol, I use a black light every time before I have to open the containers of my hot scorpions. I prefer to know exactly where they are before I go in there for maintenance.

Scorp

I mean 16, I forgot about the blue I just got lol
P. irminia
3 P. murinus
T. kahlenbergi
C. ritae
2 P. cambridgei
H. maculata
2 curly hairs
Pumpkin patch
2 salmon pink bird eater
Singapore blue
And a Mexican flame knee.

My scorpions:
Uroplectes fischeri
Deathstalker
Black deathstalker
Red indian
Yellow fat tail
Tityus stigmurus
Hottentotta franzwerneri
Parabuthus villosus

SnakesVsSpiders

I mean 16, I forgot about the blue I just got lol
P. irminia
3 P. murinus
T. kahlenbergi
C. ritae
2 P. cambridgei
H. maculata
2 curly hairs
Pumpkin patch
2 salmon pink bird eater
Singapore blue
And a Mexican flame knee.

My scorpions:
Uroplectes fischeri
Deathstalker
Black deathstalker
Red indian
Yellow fat tail
Tityus stigmurus
Hottentotta franzwerneri
Parabuthus villo

SnakesVsSpiders

I have only had two tarantulas in my lifetime. I have always been a huge fan of them though. They are all just so unique not to mention little bad asses! Pound for pound nothing else competes. They were built to dominate that's for sure!

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
I have only had two tarantulas in my lifetime. I have always been a huge fan of them though. They are all just so unique not to mention little bad asses! Pound for pound nothing else competes. They were built to dominate that's for sure!
Yes, I have described them in the past as our future overlords. That is why I try and pamper my tarantulas just in case they take over the world in my lifetime.

Latest posts