• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help with the build...

Mr.T

Hello guys and gals

I was looking to build some tanks for my tarantulas using perspex but I'm not too sure what I can use to put it together has anybody done this.... I take it plenty of people have, could I get some advice please that would be great, what kind of sealant did you use preferably UK product no offence but I'm in the UK so it's going to be easier for me to get the the same product over here, it will be great to get some customer feedback on a certain product...

Thanks in advance guys and gals

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If you're planning on making a few it would be worth buying a Hot Glue Gun

Mr.T

Hulu Enn49

I do have a hot glue gun but after looking at some videos on YouTube alot of people you some sort of sealant, aquatic sealant if I'm correct I just wanted to get some feedback off people who have used this aquatic sealant and if it's any good thanks for the reply.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If you use any kind of sealant make sure its one that doesnt contain anti-fungicides in them as its toxic to Ts:)
ive only ever used it to seal up inside my snake vivariums -I have no experience making a enclosure for a T but I'm sure other member will be able to help with some good ideas:)

Latest posts