• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help me sex my actaeon

Tabitha

3 Year Member
Hello, I am not sure if these pictures are sufficient fo you all, have I even taken pictures that will help? I don’t see any fold by the lungs.
It’s a G actaeon 3” DLS.
Very many thanks for any opinions. I have a feeling I know what it is but I’m not practised enough, I think it’s a Male because there’s no flap or pouch?
F007A044-9532-4ADC-962B-94AA7C30D42F.jpeg

F421C569-3545-40FF-901A-A423FA3BAA59.jpeg
27D04B52-88B5-47A2-9E0F-A9E24E8D9B6D.jpeg

Tabitha

3 Year Member
enjoy him whilst you have him:) always disappointing unless you were thinking of breeding?
Thanks Kellie, quite right and he’s only a juvenile still, By the way, I think I’ll have to leave the Davus Male, I have an op coming up in the next few months so everything is on hold. I hope you enjoy him though. Such a pretty species.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks Kellie, quite right and he’s only a juvenile still, By the way, I think I’ll have to leave the Davus Male, I have an op coming up in the next few months so everything is on hold. I hope you enjoy him though. Such a pretty species.
I will indeed :) best of luck for your op by the way...and if he is only a juvie you've plenty of time with him yet:)

Roboto22

03 Arachnids has female G. actaeons for sale right now. $250 is not a too bad for a female of a rare species. I bought 2 slings from fear not. One just molted out and is a male and the other is close to a molt. Fongers crossed its a girl but if not I'll be getting one of Austin's :)
This is my male :) he got so big after this molt!
0103202113.jpg

Latest posts