• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help (eating mold)

Ranger94

Well-Known Member
Ok I gave my t a roache and I went to check on him ryback my giant white knee and I noticed a small spot of mold and he is eating will it be ok till tomorrow afternoon or do I need to stop him from eating and rehouse him now
 

AndrewClayton

Well-Known Member
Ok I gave my t a roache and I went to check on him ryback my giant white knee and I noticed a small spot of mold and he is eating will it be ok till tomorrow afternoon or do I need to stop him from eating and rehouse him now
Mould is never really anything to worry about just an eye sore just scoop it out with a spoon, try letting the enclosure dry out a bit to stop the mould I let my A Genic dry out and just overflow the water dish
 

Ranger94

Well-Known Member
Mould is never really anything to worry about just an eye sore just scoop it out with a spoon, try letting the enclosure dry out a bit to stop the mould I let my A Genic dry out and just overflow the water dish
Thanks I was just worried cause I have always heard mold is no good and this is my first sli g but now I won't freak out thanks
 

Latest posts

Top