• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

InJo

Just wanted to say Hi
My son got his first T 2 months ago. It’s an 20month old B. Smithii and it’s is beautiful ( as a nervous mum agreeing to him getting one I’ve got to admit they are Fascinating creatures and amazing to watch!)

We have lots of first timer questions and a few worries and want to get as much info as we can so this forum will be a great help!

Speak soon

Innes & Jo

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello Innes and Jo, welcome to the hobby. Just fire away with those questions and we'll try to help. :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just wanted to say Hi
My son got his first T 2 months ago. It’s an 20month old B. Smithii and it’s is beautiful ( as a nervous mum agreeing to him getting one I’ve got to admit they are Fascinating creatures and amazing to watch!)

We have lots of first timer questions and a few worries and want to get as much info as we can so this forum will be a great help!

Speak soon

Innes & Jo
Hello and welcome. This is a really fascinating and addictive hobby so you will be a full blown "arachnoholic" before you know it. This forum is full of really knowledgeable and friendly people so throw away the care sheets and fire away with any questions.:)

Latest posts