• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Haploclastus devamata (Ex. T. psychedelicus) slings!

Austin S.

3 Year Member
Large amount of babies available.
Message me for details.
3/4 - 1"
$95ea!
5 @ $88ea!

4VdF6vVl.jpg

sRfSRf6l.jpg

Shipping days:
Wednesday and Thursday via overnight
Tuesday and Wednesday via 2 - Day

TOS:
Purchase price must be over $50.00. Payments accepted , Paypal ( ) or Postal money orders.

Shipping:
$45 priority overnight via FedEx (LAG)
$30 2-day via FedEx (NO LAG)

Live arrival guarantee (LAG):
You must accept package on first delivery attempt. Temperature must be below 90°F or above 40°F. Must be 18 or older to purchase. U.S. sales only Refund Policy Issues with shipment must be reported to me via (email, phone, Facebook) by 8 PM the night of delivery. Photos of DOA's must be provided with specimen/s cut in half, or a pin through the abdomen, or the deceased animal must be shipped back to me within 24 hours of receiving the package, at the purchasers expense. DOA must be reported within 3 hours of receiving. Refunds are money back without shipping cost reimbursed, or replacement spiders of equal value shipped at the purchasers expense. Not responsible for carrier delays. Freebies do not fall under LAG.

PayPal Fee:
You can send via friends and family to avoid their 3% fee.
If not, please include an additional 3% of your total order (including shipping), to cover the fee.
Thank you.

Latest posts