• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

H albostriatum: edible or Thailand Zebra Leg.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
First could I say I have no intention of putting any T, dead or alive, even close to my face, let alone in my mouth.

However I do like the idea of having T's with a story to them. So the idea of acquiring a Cyriopagopus albostriatus, common name edible or Thailand Zebra Leg appeals to me.

2530171f3352712032769d3bd15a6c54.jpeg

I have done a search here & can find no recent mentions of them & only one source for them online. Are they unusal or does thier behaviour & stronger venom just make them less popular than other Zebra leg options?

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
First could I say I have no intention of putting any T, dead or alive, even close to my face, let alone in my mouth.

However I do like the idea of having T's with a story to them. So the idea of acquiring a Cyriopagopus albostriatus, common name edible or Thailand Zebra Leg appeals to me.

2530171f3352712032769d3bd15a6c54.jpeg

I have done a search here & can find no recent mentions of them & only one source for them online. Are they unusal or does thier behaviour & stronger venom just make them less popular than other Zebra leg options?
I have one.. Its only a sling but to be honest I've only ever seen it out once.. It made a magnificent webbed tunnel but is buried underneath the sub and out of sight all the time

Latest posts