• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings!

Lycosa

Hey all! I joined here a while ago, but I couldn't get my confirmation email until now, so I figured it was about time to introduce myself!
I currently live in northern Utah, and I've been fascinated with spiders in general ever since I began to actually study them a few years ago. Anyway, one thing led to another, and now I am very interested in keeping tarantulas.
I have a few parakeets, two rabbits, and a flock of hens. Though I don't currently have any tarantulas, I would like to get one (or two...or five) in the future. However, I am taking my time in choosing, since as a first-time keeper, I wouldn't want to get something that I couldn't really take care of. Thinking Tlitocatl Albopilosum not-quite-mature male, so I could dip my toes into the hobby before committing to a female.
I look forward to learning more about the ins and outs of this hobby! :T:

--Lycosa
(edit: changed the "Brachypelma" to "Tlitocatl")

Last edited: