• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Grammostola Pulchra

Konstantin

Hi all
Meet Raven my Grammostola Pulchra juvenile.She is with me since 08.04.2020 and is bought from @Phil.A very healthy gorgeous little girl but that's not a surprise having in mind where I purchased her from.lol
She is currently housed in a beautiful acrylic enclosure that is a present from @T-Baby (Thank you very much once again!)
The reason why I am posting a bit late is that after I housed her she expanded her burrow and chose to live the fossorial life untill last few days.She is fed a large cricket once a week and is eating like a champ since day two with me.
Here are few pics of her and the enclosure.
20200423_094908.jpg

20200423_094846.jpg

20200423_094811.jpg

20200423_094807.jpg

Thanks for reading.
Regards Konstantin

Konstantin

Hi all
Raven is doing very well.
She is still settling in as it seems as spends quite a bit of time on the sides.Not sure if me accidentally overflowing the water dish and moistening that corner may have caused that behaviour as thay like it dry as far as I know.
She for some reason closed herself out of her burrow this morning.

Konstantin

Hi all
A little update.
She keeps eating and eating.I feed her one large cricket once a week but decided to put her on diet as she is getting very fat.lol
After the last feed I did the usual maintenance and opened her burrow for her as she seems to spend fair bit of time on the sides.That and my decision not to feed her for a while seems to have upset her as she went in and closed shop later in the day.Stroppy cow! haha
Regards Konstantin

Latest posts