• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My Monocentropus balfouri, (Socotra island blue baboon,) has covered the floor of it's enclosure with beautiful webbing & our GBB (Green Bottle Blue or Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens,) is another good webber.

My Psalmopoeus cambridgei, (Trinidad chevron,) are slings, but they again enjoy webbing.

Of the above it's the M balfouri for me. They are beautiful T's & the webbing looks amazing.

FishermanSteve

3 Year Member
I'm planning on buying another tarantula and I'd like it to be a good webber. I want to see gorgeous web structures. What type of tarantula do you guys think that will fit in my "needs".

I would recommend GBB. First, they are absolutely gorgeous and are a must in any collection. Second, they are probably my heaviest NW webbers. They will cover everything! This is a pic of my 5” female
9D054618-7C22-4C48-BAB3-C11004D41742.jpeg

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I would recommend GBB. First, they are absolutely gorgeous and are a must in any collection. Second, they are probably my heaviest NW webbers.

We have 2 GBB's the MM does not web at all, the youngster has webbed heavily & to stop me destroying his work everytime I open his enclosure I covered half the enclosure with paper.

mbalfouri.jpg

GBBa.jpg

Brachypelma albopilosum

My Monocentropus balfouri, (Socotra island blue baboon,) has covered the floor of it's enclosure with beautiful webbing & our GBB (Green Bottle Blue or Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens,) is another good webber.

My Psalmopoeus cambridgei, (Trinidad chevron,) are slings, but they again enjoy webbing.

Of the above it's the M balfouri for me. They are beautiful T's & the webbing looks amazing.
thanks for the offer, bit i prefer buying them on a fair. They are beautiful! Ive looked it up. Thanks for the Advice!

Latest posts