• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. goliath birdeater (theraphosa blondi) looking to buy a female ????

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks for the mention @ilovebrachys , I did see the original post but at this moment in time I do not have any blondi available. Have x2 9 inch+ females and x2 sub males but that's all and they are earmarked for future breeding projects hopefully. Same with stirmi that I am currently breeding (1x AF, 1 MM and 1x SAM waiting in the wings). Apothysis is 1xSAF, 1xSAM and 4 large slings/small juvies that are currently unsexed. Possibly be willing to move on one of these apothysis but as the OP was for blondi I didnt reply about the apothysis that could be an alternative?
Some pics for reference
20200912_203603.jpg

Last edited:

Keymond69

Thanks for the mention @ilovebrachys , I did see the original post but at this moment in time I do not have any blondi available. Have x2 9 inch+ females and x2 sub males but that's all and they are earmarked for future breeding projects hopefully. Same with stirmi that I am currently breeding (1x AF, 1 MM and 1x SAM waiting in the wings). Apothysis is 1xSAF, 1xSAM and 4 large slings/small juvies that are currently unsexed. Possibly be willing to move on one of these apothysis but as the OP was for blondi I didnt reply about the apothysis that could be an alternative?
Some pics for reference
View attachment 50990
Sorry my friend not the same. Thanks anyways .

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I saw one, a female, when looking for something else a few weeks ago. I cannot remember who it was, but it would have been one of the better known dealers. As I know that is where I was looking around.

Also have a look around places like pets4homes & preloved. I have had some reasonable finds on both.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have just had The Spider Shop weekly email pop into my inbox. They have two stirmi's for sale. A Sub Adult Female for £99 & a Adult Female for £135. There is very little difference between the stirmi & the blondi as adults.

kingcobra

Hopefully members on here @Phil and @T-Baby maybe able to help as they are often selling or buying T. Stirmi/blondi/apophsis?
If they see this post they maybe able to help? :)
Im looking for T. Stirmi s/ ling or smallish Juvie ,need live del. RMSD , next day possibility. Anyobody got any available yet, i know the threads last years, looking for just one vibrant chunky sling or small juvie for my collection.

Latest posts