1. Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Gay Spiderman!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Shampain, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Shampain

Shampain Well-Known Member

❤️ Lmao
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  2. MassExodus

MassExodus Well-Known Member 3 Year Member 1,000+ Post Club

This is what happens when Christianity and morals are no longer present in a country. Immoral, donut punching, pole smoking sissys. And no, buttfucking Buttigeig will never be elected. Fags. Lil silky boi flamer fags. GODDAMNIT, I GREW UP READING SPIDERMAN!
    Tarantulagal and Tnoob like this.
  3. Tnoob

Tnoob Well-Known Member

Are you telling me aquaman wasn't gay? I'm tired this bullshit. You're sexuality doesn't make you who you are, and yeah, dude, I'm not Christian, but I do understand the importance of the Bible in society and history.
    MassExodus likes this.
  4. Tnoob

Tnoob Well-Known Member

I have gay cross dressing roommate. He's tired of the lefties talking for him.
  5. MassExodus

Exactly. If they didn't push it in everyones faces, it wouldnt be a problem, and people wouldn't get offended. I honestly don't care if some dude likes other dudes, just keep it away from me and mine.
    Civilization will not succeed without God. Just go to church, once, and tell me you don't feel a sense of community, goodwill and unity. That's what brought us things like morals, principles, a sense of right and wrong. Shame for doing wrong, pride in doing right. This can be taught by parents, but its driven home in church, surrounded by friends and family, backed up by an all powerful creator that knows and sees all. Its our soul that makes us human, otherwise we're just animals. This country has lost it's soul. Jesus was an angry son, and with good reason.
    Tnoob likes this.
  6. Tnoob

Tnoob Well-Known Member

Damn right he was.
    MassExodus likes this.
  7. Tnoob

Tnoob Well-Known Member

8. MassExodus

I saw that too. They're probably arming themselves with big purple dildos and milkshakes.
    Tnoob likes this.
  9. Tnoob

Tnoob Well-Known Member

Who knows. At this point I'm not going to put it past them to do some fucked up shit that will cost them their lives in our neck of the woods. As for me? I do not negotiate with terrorists.
    MassExodus likes this.
  10. Metalman2004

Metalman2004 Well-Known Member 3 Year Member

While I mostly agree with you I’m not sure many people are going to take very seriously a post that talks up christianity while simultaneously cursing, demeaning others and taking the lord’s name in vain.
  11. MassExodus

I don't expect any of you to. I'm lapsed, anyway, amongst other things. So go on about your business and say nothing at all ;)
  12. MassExodus

You know, that's what annoys me the most. I believe in God. I believe in right and wrong. I would never say that when I stand before God, I'll be sure of where I'm going next. I have much more to answer for than cursing, insulting people, using the lords name in vain, etc. I'm judgemental, violent, angry, blah blah fuckin blah. But Metalhead's response is typical. Instead of addressing the issue, he wants to talk about my flaws, instead, because I didn't speak kindly enough. Look, metalskull, when I get on a tarantula forum and start blowing off steam in off topic chat, I'm not expecting you to be on my side. I'm venting. If you don't like it, go fuck yourself.
  13. Shampain

Shampain Well-Known Member

Little white girls cant dress up as Moanna or wear oriental clothing coz “cultural appropriation” yet this!
    Don’t forget that Robin Hood was black, sheesh I could go on and on about black washing in recent years... I won’t hold my breath for a white BLACK PANTHER ha imagine the fury!
    Metalman2004 likes this.
  14. Metalman2004

Metalman2004 Well-Known Member 3 Year Member

Typical? Sure. For a fairly simple reason. First focus on making your bed before you focus on changing the world.

We all have plenty more to answer for than those things.
  15. MassExodus

There you go with changing the world again. My meager ventings while drinking and a' forum going aren't me trying to change the world. By the way, the FYS was unnecesary, my apologies. But yeah, no, you can't change this :

I'll be brutally honest, I think this kid's parents should be shot in public, as an example. In a shithole country like this, you shouldn't take angry ventings as a political platform. After all, if they made me Dictator, there would be blood and ass everywhere. Who would vote for The Real Thanos? Nobody. So consider the fact that I long for civil war, or armageddon itself, before you chide me for my fucking language. I really am disgusted by my fellow Americans. I hate what my country has become. Filled with lazy, fat, diabetic, spoiled morons that just sit idley by while degenerates have ten yr old boys dress up like girls and parade around for the pleasure of faggots and pedophiles. Or "progressives" give public statements about how their five yr old is a "transgender" and ARENT WE SO PROUD? Should I mention the Constitution? Or the raping thereof? How about welcoming hordes of the lowest muslim scum of the earth into my country? I'm just saying, I really am filled with hate. Visions of violence dance through my head. Venting is my only outlet, you should just let it go now ;) Now go back to your cheese doodles and Oprah, some of us give enough of a fuck to be angry.
    Tarantulagal and Kaden Alexander like this.