• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

G. Rosea :)

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
This is my new addition to the family a Chilean Rose hair :)
Haven't thought of a name just yet.
A male or female what do you guys think? I'm guessing a male.

20130806_203358.jpg

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
there is no way to sex a rose from a dorsal shot (unless he's mature). post a ventral. at that size it should be easily sexable.

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
there is no way to sex a rose from a dorsal shot (unless he's mature). post a ventral. at that size it should be easily sexable.
Okay thanks! Ill have to get one, even though I have had him/her for two days today is feeding day, so I thought I would give him a try, WOW he snatched up the cricket in his water dish, carried it out,and is now happily eating and laying a fine silk on the substrate! So I would say he is a happy spider :). Aragon even had a great feeding day he took the cricket from me, jumped on is log and is eating as well!!

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
Thank you both! I really like him and I am almost positive it is a male. He is so strong and powerful and very active, he leaves little footprints in the substrate when he walks, he is a big boy with a big appetite lol. I named him The Great and Powerful Lucifer, Lucifer for short.:D