• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US G.rosea/G.porteri

spike1119

3 Year Member
I have had some good luck here so I thought I would give this a shot. I am looking for a small female. This is for a gift and it is their first T and she was very specific. As specific as a 13 year old can be :) She is interested in the G.Rosea non RCF typical brown with the pink carapace. Any help with this is greatly appreciated!

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have had some good luck here so I thought I would give this a shot. I am looking for a small female. This is for a gift and it is their first T and she was very specific. As specific as a 13 year old can be :) She is interested in the G.Rosea non RCF typical brown with the pink carapace. Any help with this is greatly appreciated!
I hope you find what you are looking for I wish you luck :)
I will tag the people that maybe able to help as they often sell on roseas on here -
@T-Baby
@Phil
@T-Lucian

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The species you are looking for specifically (non RCF ) is called Grammastola porteri. That is the common form pink carapace light brown tarantula. At this point in time I do not know of anyone with any for sale but I will definitely keep a lookout for you. Good luck in your tarantula hunting ventures! :)

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Grammostola rosea
20201004_145409.jpg
Grammostola porteri
20201004_145356.jpg

Both ladies have been bred...hopefully will have sacks sometime early next year.

Latest posts