• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

FishermanSteve

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I placed an ad for mature males that I needed and luckily, Steve seen my post and responded quickly. I now have the chance to attempt my first breeding attempt with P. sazimai. Steve packed the mature male very well and shipped overnight via Fedex (he paid the shipping fee). The paper towels lined the container very well, were damp (not soaked) and the box was insulated with styrofoam lining to ensure safety of the tarantula during transit. He did a tremendous packing job! If you're in need of a MM for a loan, to purchase, etc., I recommend Steve as your go to! The process was quick and easy. Thank you, Steve! Looking forward to future breeding projects with you!

mrsoul1974

3 Year Member
I placed an ad for mature males that I needed and luckily, Steve seen my post and responded quickly. I now have the chance to attempt my first breeding attempt with P. sazimai. Steve packed the mature male very well and shipped overnight via Fedex (he paid the shipping fee). The paper towels lined the container very well, were damp (not soaked) and the box was insulated with styrofoam lining to ensure safety of the tarantula during transit. He did a tremendous packing job! If you're in need of a MM for a loan, to purchase, etc., I recommend Steve as your go to! The process was quick and easy. Thank you, Steve! Looking forward to future breeding projects with you!
@Casey K. Good luck with the breeding project. @FishermanSteve Great job with the packing... Keep those traveling T's safe!!!

J.huff23

3 Year Member
I just received a MM and some L.mactans from Steve. They were packed incredibly well and they were all healthy. Steve is a stand up guy who cares about the Ts and hobby more than making a buck, which is refreshing to see these days. Do not hesitate to purchase from him.