• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Finally, I've found one for sale and it's here

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
In January 2015 I posted on here that I'd selected a few dwarf Ts that I was going to buy. One was available from a seller in the UK who supposedly had a good name but he wasn't posting due to the cold weather so I asked him to let me know when he'd be posting again, never heard back. The same seller has advertised a female recently but never responded to my contact. Basically I had begun to think I'd never get one until a couple of weeks ago I found what I was looking for on spidersonline.pl but he wasn't posting to the UK because of the weather. Last night I just happened to look on their site and from Monday they will begin sending again.

So at long last after 4 years of waiting I've bought a Plesiopelma longisternale and it should with luck be here in the next week or 2. :D:D:D

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's hard when googling species as you get some let's say interesting results. Am I right in thinking it looks similar to H Chilensis but with an extended red/orange on abdomen? If that's the one then it looks adorable. Very nice find

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's hard when googling species as you get some let's say interesting results. Am I right in thinking it looks similar to H Chilensis but with an extended red/orange on abdomen? If that's the one then it looks adorable. Very nice find

The 1st picture I saw it was pretty much all blue but most more recent pictures show with quite a lot of red. We shall see what happens with this little one :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well after a lot of delays thanks to PayPal my little one is finally on its way but I'm not expecting it until next week with the Easter Holiday this weekend..

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well against all expectations with the Easter holiday, my new little Plesiopelma longisternale arrived today only taking 6 days.

Meet Toba
DSCF9396 (2).JPG

DSCF9397 (2).JPG

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congratulations on your new addition:D
its going to be great watching this little one grow-you've had a long wait for it I'm sure it was worth it;)

Latest posts