• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Few Ts Available

P rufilata slings 75$each 1+inch
Avicularia Merianae 1/2inch 60$
H Devamatha Female 2inch 400$
P Hanumavilasumica 1+inch 150$ each (Arizona Only)
P Ornata 1+inch 90each (Arizona only)
Pictures upon request to serious buyers only please Stop asking me all this questions if you are not looking to buy lol.

Purchase Order Terms and conditions.
I ship Monday-thursday. I offer overnight and 2 day shipping. LAG only with Overnight shipping. I hold the right to hold on to a package until weather is safe to ship. To avoid the risk of Voided LAG I Strongly Suggest having package put on hold at your nearest carrier location. Shipping is calculated according to Location provided. Please be aware that LAG will ONLY be honored if DOA is reported within 1hour of receiving package I require Valid proof of DOA. Incase of DOA Buyer has choice of either Replacement Tarantula or money back. If weather is too risky to retry a replacement I will just refund money. Shipping Is none refundable. I ship All across the U.S ONLY. I am open to offers and trades. Serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please feel free to message me.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It is critically endangered. And illegal to ship out of state lines. No?
It's only illegal if you get caught
tenor-1.gif

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
How many P. hanumavillasumica do you have available?