• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fair well lil buddy... Unfortunately but expected loss... :(

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Premium Member
Just wanted to share a pic of our lovely MM p. Iriminia that pass away today in his memory.. Had this lil dude over 2yrs originally from @Phil will miss him a lot one of my favourite Ts he was a joy to own... View attachment 43097
You must have really looked after him well as he was a MM when he came to you.
He obviously had a very good life with you so take comfort from that.
Bye bye little fella.

ilovebrachys

You must have really looked after him well as he was a MM when he came to you.
He obviously had a very good life with you so take comfort from that.
Bye bye little fella.
Thanks @Phil... I've had a lot of MMs over the years but this one was a real sweetheart.. And the main reason I love iriminias... Not ashamed to say I was upset to find him finally gone :(

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Premium Member
Thanks @Phil... I've had a lot of MMs over the years but this one was a real sweetheart.. And the main reason I love iriminias... Not ashamed to say I was upset to find him finally gone :(
understandable. we get attached to certain ones.

Soulman

Just wanted to share a pic of our lovely MM p. Iriminia that pass away today in his memory.. Had this lil dude over 2yrs originally from @Phil will miss him a lot one of my favourite Ts he was a joy to own... View attachment 43097
Did he have a name,or do you stop giving out names when you have,about 300 ect.Giving something a name,gives it character,makes it more special.ok i did not name,my gold fish.but I was a little upset.

Domondios

A loss is always the hardest thing to go through. I applaud you on your strength and your passion for the T. Does it have a name?
RIP little guy!