• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

European dealers who ship abroad?

pokie99

3 Year Member
Thanks! Are you satisfied? Have you had any dead arrivals? Have you ordered small slings? In what parts of the year have you bought from them? I'm from Bulgaria and I know of people who have bought tarantulas from other countries but some weren't so lucky. For example, I know a person who bought a Theraphosa female which died several weeks after that. Have you had Ts dying like that?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@pokie99 I bought 3 in one shipment from Spiders World (2 x 1st instar and 1x 6th instar) all arrived fit and healthy and are still doing well 3 months on. From Spiders Online I've had 2 shipments (all 1st - 3rd instar) and again all arrived fit and healthy.

I've not had a dead on arrival yet, thank goodness, although I had one from a UK supplier died within a few hours through no fault of the seller and it was replaced very quickly.

Latest posts