• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Enclosure question

tarantulas

Have you ever bought Jamie's enclosure 8 x 8 x 14" Adult Tarantula Cage arboreal? Is the quality good? I don't mind the price, but I want to make sure that it is worth it in the long run. Thank you!

Nephrite

Jamies’ enclosures are durable. I’ve had a couple of her adult enclosures for a some years now and the material is still very strong. I’ve had other acrylic enclosures warp after a couple years, but Jamies’ enclosures haven’t done me wrong yet.

That being said, the enclosures itself are quite expensive, and there are some better options, but nonetheless if you’re not considering price, then it’s a great enclosure.

tarantulas

Jamies’ enclosures are durable. I’ve had a couple of her adult enclosures for a some years now and the material is still very strong. I’ve had other acrylic enclosures warp after a couple years, but Jamies’ enclosures haven’t done me wrong yet.

That being said, the enclosures itself are quite expensive, and there are some better options, but nonetheless if you’re not considering price, then it’s a great enclosure.
Thank you!

Latest posts