• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cork Bark

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
What has happened to the supply of Cork Bark? I have a couple of P Cambridgei to move into larger enclosures, spotted the enclosure & went to order enclosures plus bark from TSS..But no bark!! I can buy it off ebay & from my local invert shop. But I wanted to buy a few KG without adding too much postage on top & I can't see that anywhere.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What has happened to the supply of Cork Bark? I have a couple of P Cambridgei to move into larger enclosures, spotted the enclosure & went to order enclosures plus bark from TSS..But no bark!! I can buy it off ebay & from my local invert shop. But I wanted to buy a few KG without adding too much postage on top & I can't see that anywhere.
Due to import issues.. Most Cork bark comes from Portugal so now there's all excess red tape and paperwork it's going to take longer to get through :(

timc

3 Year Member
You got boned by brexit. Feel kinda bad for you guys, I don’t think the full scope of this divorce was made clear to your voters over there. Strap in, it’s just the beginning.

Latest posts