• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens appreciation thread

Gizalba

3 Year Member
Feel free to post your own GBBs :) Sooo pretty.

I was very excited that two of my GBBs, Heidi (smaller one) and Occamy (bigger) moulted on the very same day then went through post-moult stages in sync! Stretching and healing, eating on the same day then venturing out of their hide area to become more active and get back to webbing things up at the same time :D

Here are their comparison pics lol (I am rather obsessed!). I have also glimpsed some blue on Occamy's legs starting to show in some lights :)

H1 - Copy.JPG
O1 - Copy.JPG

H2 - Copy.JPG
O2 - Copy.JPG

H3 - Copy.JPG
O3 - Copy.JPG

H4 - Copy.JPG
O4 - Copy.JPG

H5 - Copy.JPG
O5 Occamy new body - Copy.JPG

H6 - Copy.JPG
O6 - Copy.JPG

Lentulus

3 Year Member
This is my GBB. There are many like it, but this one is mine

My GBB is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without my GBB, my amac boxes are useless. Without amac boxes, attempting to own a GBB would be useless...;)

D632DD58-0C30-4D15-A775-4F01575AA108.jpeg
55F98391-034E-472A-9920-268299280B30.jpeg

Gizalba

3 Year Member
Love these pics and to see all the different stages :) The markings they have on their backs before they mature look like a butterfly to me.

Latest posts