• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Christmas?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Where do I check-on your profile?

Im in CT it is cold too. I didn't realize T are so sensitive to the cold. I get dubias shipped with a heat pack and even in this cold I never have any issues not even one dead one and they are tropical insects. I'm surprised every time how hardy the are.
Getting a T was supposed to be my Christmas present to myself since I wont be getting anything from my jerk significant other. Cant even put up x-mas deco cuz he don't like x-mas SMH. A T would have made me much happier but I waited to long I guess. Im glad to have seen this comment because I was really not sure that is was that serious to ship Ts in the cold but now I know why the seller keeps blowing off the sale. I been back and fourth for 4 days trying to get one! Your comment made me think a bit more with my head instead of my emotions as to why he is blowing me off-for the safety of the sling. Thanks for this simple but helpful thread.

Latest posts