• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brain Tumor.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
For those who know me, I am sorry I have not been online recently. I found out I have a brain tumor. And its been making me really sick and occupied...I hope to have surgery soon, and hopefully that will make my symptoms get better because I cannot even sit at my PC without feeling sick.

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
For those who know me, I am sorry I have not been online recently. I found out I have a brain tumor. And its been making me really sick and occupied...I hope to have surgery soon, and hopefully that will make my symptoms get better because I cannot even sit at my PC without feeling sick.

Wow Hello
Sorry to hear this, I am hoping for your speedy recovery. Also I know this might not be accepted by some,but I'm not trying to push religion but you're in my prayers.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Very very sorry to hear about this. I will keep you in my prayers. Here's to a full and speedy recovery

Prudance

3 Year Member
I have been wondering about you and am saddened to hear your news. I hope treatment is successful and you are feeling better soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care and be gentle with yourself.