• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Boooooootey

Stat

3 Year Member
Also added my Curly hair doing his climbing.

Attachments

• 20200205_135154.jpg
    20200205_135154.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 19
  • 20200205_171718.jpg
    20200205_171718.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I think your albo is related to my pulchra!

I think genics are my favorite looking tarantula :)
Definitely in my top 5. I don't understand why I haven't got one yet. I think it's cos they are ready available and I keep thinking "I'll just get this other one first and get a genic later" lol. I've even ended up with a N chromatus this week so a genic I'm sure will be on the horizon! Really want a seladonia soon though haha

Stat

3 Year Member
Yeah she or he is pretty striking and is never hiding constantly on show which I love. That was her webbing over a locus she had just taken down lol. My hit list for Ts is a fire leg or red knee a g Rosea and a obt. And many more lol.

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Yeah she or he is pretty striking and is never hiding constantly on show which I love. That was her webbing over a locus she had just taken down lol. My hit list for Ts is a fire leg or red knee a g Rosea and a obt. And many more lol.

All great T's. I can attest that the 1st 2 look even more striking 'in the flesh'.

Latest posts