• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Blaptica Dubia Roaches - Free Chow & Water Gel Crystals

rpkoran

3 Year Member
Natures Best
Premium Blaptica Dubia Roaches

NaturesBestPremiumBlapticaDubiaRoach-Mix100_zpsf86daecf.jpg

50 Count Blaptic Dubia Roaches

1/4 Pound Roach Chow - Free
1 Ounce Water Gel Crystals - Free

The Best Roach Feeders

We are committed to providing the best selection of roaches to suit your pet's specific needs

Our Dubia Roaches come from several blood lines and are some of the healthiest and fattest. We try to focus more on superiority over quantity. Our dubia roaches are feed a diet of fruits, vegetables and a dry roach chow mix every day. We use a mix of fruits and veggies such as collard, mustard and turnip greens, carrots, potatoes, squash, blueberries, strawberries, oranges, melons and apples on a regular basis.

These will be a mix of small to larger roaches in this package. Each package will include 100 roaches.
The blaptica dubia is currently hands down the most popular feeder roach in the pet trade.
There is more meat compared to shell in the dubia roach than that of any other.
The soft body makes it a fine choice for those that feed very small reptiles, amphibians, inverts, tropical fish or just about anything that requires live food.
Their ability to produce 30 to 40 live born nymphs per female per month makes them practical as well. They need around 80 to 85 degrees to breed well, so they do require a little more heat than other species, but it is worth the effort.
They do not climb smooth surfaces or fly well, so escape is difficult for them.

If you are in the market for an excellent feeder insect you have found one if you buy blaptica dubia roaches.
Dubia roaches are perfect feeders for geckos, lizards, bearded dragons, fish, turtles, invertebrates and anything that eats insects.

Item:
50 Count Blaptic Dubia Roaches - $15.00

1/4 Pound Roach Chow - Free
1 Ounce Water Gel Crystals - Free

Shipping: USA - $12.35

Shipping Dates:Monday - Wednesday
Conditional Live Guarantee:
I offer a live guarantee on orders when your daily low is above 40F and the daily high is under 90F. Should they arrive in poor condition, contact me within 1 hour of delivery about a replacement order with photo's. You must be home when package is delivered for live guarantee. Otherwise I can't guarantee live arrival if they have been left sit outside in the extreme heat or cold all day.

If you want me to have them hold them at your post office for pickup, please make a note in your payment and I will do so.
Overnight shipping can be accommodated for an additional charge.

Note:
No shipping to Florida, Alaska, Hawaii, or Tennessee
No shipping to CanadaNo shipping to International Countries