• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Best whiskey to tarantula with

Aracnoenthusiast

3 Year Member
What is your whiskey (or other beverage)of choice to sip while doing tarantula things? I go for 2 fingers of lead slingers whiskey

Attachments

• 20200328_131150.jpg
    20200328_131150.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16

Mr. P

3 Year Member
My top 3 favorite go to:

1) Remy Martin XO Cognac
1585445382151.png

2) Highland Park 18 Scotch Whiskey
1585445341822.png

3) Blantons Bourbon
1585445286223.png

Last edited:
E

ExMember

My favourite Whiskey tipple was always Bushmill's Irish Whiskey but I rarely drink nowadays.
I'm the same way. I usually have a bottle on hand but it takes me years to drink. Once opened a bottle of crown that was probably 5 years old. Sat around for another 3 years and was so nasty it tasted like paint thinner! In the end I just made the strongest batch of Baileys with it!

E

ExMember

Last time I drank that stuff we got so trashed my buddy and I actually got in a fight over who was going to eat the worm. Looking back, I don't even remember who won.

You probably ate it then!

Last time I drank that stuff my rhythm guitarist and I split the worm up. He was into the lucky lager too. Tried to start a fight with me so I kicked his @$$ and told him to go to sleep. I was upstairs playing synths and heard this loud bang. Went downstairs and found him lying on the floor, beer in hand out cold! Turns out he went to the can and on his trip back to the couch, blacked out and hit his head on the counter! Good times!

Rock n roll \m/

E

ExMember

I do have to add that I don't endorse drinking and T ing. Nor do I endorse feeding tarantulas drug filled worms....oh wait! This is tf and not ab! I don't have to say nothin cause you guys can take a joke!:D

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I love Bourbon & still have a few drops left from Christmas.

10 year old Canadian Whistlepig.

1585473000066.jpeg

Woodfords Reserve, the closest thing to liquid caramel.
resize

I also have a bottle of Pendryn madeira finish sitting here, which is a Welsh whisky & one of the best UK whiskies I have tasted.
I also have a bottle of Chapter 7, from the English Whisky Company, who are based here in Norfolk.

englishwhisky.co.uk

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
not had chance to try yet but I believe this is pretty good....
20200329_154210.jpg