• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Back With a Beautiful New Brazilian Black

Luna

3 Year Member
Hi Everyone!

Haven't been active in quite some time, just been occasionally lurking and appreciating all your wonderful arachnids.

Unfortunately, my beautiful girl Cirilla passed away after not webbing or being active for a few months. You can only do so much to make a venomous spider eat compared to a reptile:(

About 6 months ago I got a Brazilian Black sling who was a little smaller than a dime! Shes absolutely gorgeous and I named her Praelia. She just molted into her first true black stage, at around a half dollar legspan, so I'm super excited to watch her grow and handle a less venomous tarantula!

Happy to be back,
Luna.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome back to the hobby!:)
its great to hear you are enjoying your new brazilian black -they are a great species to enjoy and absolutely gorgeous when they reach maturity
I'm sure you will be adding to your collection in the future:D

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A sad attempt at humor. Negative stereotypes are never funny... Anyway, love my Brazilian Black sling; Black is beautiful, baby!
Neither are sjw's. If they were funny they might not be reviled by honest folks quite so much. Some black is beautiful. Some of it needs to be whited out.

Latest posts