• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

B. Emilia growth rate?

Arachtastic

Hey so I've had my b. Emilia for about 5 months now, and she's molted once since I got her/him. Approx. 2.5" Does anyone have any information on how fast they grow? I know artimus should get between 5-6" But how fast will that happen?

Gizalba

3 Year Member
I've had mine, Leta, about 9 months and she finally moulted for a second time last week. I have no other experience of this species or genus but she does seem to be in pre-moult for ages compared to some of my other tarantulas.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Most bracypelma take around 8 years plus to attain adults size sometimes longer - to many variables to decifer growth rates such as feeding, temperature ect

Arachtastic

I've had mine, Leta, about 9 months and she finally moulted for a second time last week. I have no other experience of this species or genus but she does seem to be in pre-moult for ages compared to some of my other tarantulas.
Yeah I noticed that as well. She seemed to fast for a good minute too during light pre Molt.

Latest posts