• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ATTENTION ARACHNOPETS!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome to Tarantula Forum friends and STAFF from Arachnopets! We truly encourage you to enjoy your stay here! There are a lot of good folks here that can/will help you if needed! Please do not hesitate to ask! :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Keen eye. I heard. I stay away from that forum. No use for it anymore. I tried to talk my sister out of going over there but she was adamant. Oh well. You live and you learn. Hopefully, they will be nice to her. I'd hate to have to make a rude entrance on behalf of someone mouthing off to her. She is naive. Damn sure nothing like the "tell it like it is" I am.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I got myself up to squire level over there so I feel relatively accomplished, having an internet title

Soulman

This forum can be just as bad,before I was a member looking over someone's shoulder!The little PM going on.And post that should be removed was not.And left for the fun of it!.And that said,members on that forum .probably say the same about this one.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This forum can be just as bad,before I was a member looking over someone's shoulder!The little PM going on.And post that should be removed was not.And left for the fun of it!.And that said,members on that forum .probably say the same about this one.

if you felt a post should be remove why did you not report it?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Private messages aren't posted in any section of this forum unless it is a screen shot and has been shared by someone. No one other than the person you are talking to has access to private messages unless you invite others to your conversation (in which case, I'm uncertain if you can invite another "member" to a conversation but I know for a fact you can invite a moderator/staff member to one). I'm certain everyone has their opinions of each forum as they are entitled to. I hope you come to enjoy this one as much as I do. There really are a lot of good people here. :)

Soulman

if you felt a post should be remove why did you not report it?
[/QUOTE
I can I if I'm not a member.only now as a member I posted saying a thread should stop!because I thought it went on for to long?and no point to it.anyway forum's are forums and your always going to get upset.

Soulman

Welcome to Tarantula Forum friends and STAFF from Arachnopets! We truly encourage you to enjoy your stay here! There are a lot of good folks here that can/will help you if needed! Please do not hesitate to ask! :)
maybe this should have been added to introduction thread.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Here, it isn't like that. The moderators are fair and understanding. They listen to both sides of the story. Unbiased.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
maybe this should have been added to introduction thread.

Not really. I wasn't introducing myself. I've been here a while. Off topic chit chat is a better place for that thread......TRUST ME.....hehe hehe :cool:

Latest posts