• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Arachnoclown Review

Dustin Amack

3 Year Member
I wanted to leave a review for @Arachnoclown. Recenty I was able to acquire a few Ts that I had been looking for through Kenny. Kenny was able to get these for me through a local source in his area. He not only got them for me but he also cared for them until the weather decided to let us ship. Kenny paid incredible attention to detail in his packing and shipment of these Ts. There were five Ts in total in this shipment, and some of them were realitively pricey and I never worried in the least about his ability to get them to me safely. The shipment arrived with no issues and all of my new additions were in perfect condition! I would absolutely get more Ts through him in the future if the opportunity arrose, and would highly recommend him!
On a personal note, as I have gotten to know Kenny, I have been incredibly impressed with his level of humility and integrity. To know a guy like this with 36 years of experience in this hobby is priceless. With all of his knowledge and wisdom pertaining to this great hobby, kenny is always willing to help out, answer questions, and give very usefull advice. I have truly enjoyed getting to know him and I am honored to share a hobby with this great guy! It's people like Kenny that help make this incedible hobby so amazing! If you don't know him yet, get to know him :)

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I too totally hands down recommend Arachnoclown. The 4 slings I got from him are all doing great and awaiting some B lats before I start getting ready for work as we speak. Also, if you haven't subscribed to his YouTube channel, do so right away. His link is here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/6cl6wnz6/videos

Everything that you could possibly need for the slings short of the kitchen sink was including along with the slings themselves. If you literally had absolutely no tarantula supplies, you'd still be good to go. Here's my shipment being packed up or one just like it.

His style is....unique and highly entertaining.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I too totally hands down recommend Arachnoclown. The 4 slings I got from him are all doing great and awaiting some B lats before I start getting ready for work as we speak. Also, if you haven't subscribed to his YouTube channel, do so right away. His link is here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/6cl6wnz6/videos

Everything that you could possibly need for the slings short of the kitchen sink was including along with the slings themselves. If you literally had absolutely no tarantula supplies, you'd still be good to go. Here's my shipment being packed up or one just like it.

His style is....unique and highly entertaining.
Thank you... @Whitelightning777

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
+1 for our own @Arachnoclown

Super easy to work with, great communication, innovative packaging. Would work with again and recommend A+++++

PXL_20210211_235634042.MP.jpg
I just received 5 slings packaged in drinking straw tube sections, which is brilliant, and easy to "unpack" the slings from (pull cotton from one end and push opposite side cotton towards opening slowly, sling will exit)

Thank you, Kenny!

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Super easy to work with, great communication, innovative packaging. Would work with again and recommend A+++++

View attachment 53701 I just received 5 slings packaged in drinking straw tube sections, which is brilliant, and easy to "unpack" the slings from (pull cotton from one end and push opposite side cotton towards opening slowly, sling will exit)

Thank you, Kenny!
Thank you and Your welcome

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

View attachment 53701 I just received 5 slings packaged in drinking straw tube sections, which is brilliant, and easy to "unpack" the slings from (pull cotton from one end and push opposite side cotton towards opening slowly, sling will exit)

Thank you, Kenny!

What kind of slings??? :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Received my 10 Poecilotheria slings from Kenny today. They were well packed and the heat pack was still warm. We both agreed to delay shipping for a few weeks due to inclement weather and Kenny shipped as promised. The slings are very healthy and lively. I would highly recommend Kenny to anyone in this hobby whether it be for a breeding loan, purchase or trade. He is highly trustworthy and is a great attribute to this hobby. Thanks Kenny! I am looking forward to future transactions with you! :)

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Received my 10 Poecilotheria slings from Kenny today. They were well packed and the heat pack was still warm. We both agreed to delay shipping for a few weeks due to inclement weather and Kenny shipped as promised. The slings are very healthy and lively. I would highly recommend Kenny to anyone in this hobby whether it be for a breeding loan, purchase or trade. He is highly trustworthy and is a great attribute to this hobby. Thanks Kenny! I am looking forward to future transactions with you! :)
Thank you for being so patient.:)

Latest posts