• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Arachnoboards

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I do not use it, but just went to have a look & my PC using Firefox cannot connect. I also tried with Opera & Chrome. they are all using different settings & all failed to find Arachnoboards. I can normally access most sites with one of the 3.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's no longer known as Arachnoboards. It is now a site called "Arachnopets". Arachnoboards is just a thread under the new site (conversion). :) Good "information" can be obtained there.... that's all I will say.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am on there almost every day.

I did have trouble getting to the site a few times over the last few days, but seems to be working now.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
dose anyone here use Arachnoboards aswell and can they tell me if the site has closed or if I just can’t get on it?
dont go on it! Vast majority of people on there are up their own backsides, do not support fellow hobbyists with positive comments and just seem hell bent on putting people down.
The TF is the place to be.
Arachnoboards is the site that shall not be named!!!...ha ha

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
dont go on it! Vast majority of people on there are up their own backsides, do not support fellow hobbyists with positive comments and just seem hell bent on putting people down.
The TF is the place to be.
Arachnoboards is the site that shall not be named!!!...ha ha

Hehehe.... I wasn't gonna say anything.... wasn't trying to set anyone up for failure...just giving them a chance to learn from their own experiences....but you pretty much put the icing on the cake, lol.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't like the overall attitude over in that board.

When I first got into the hobby, some of them tried to convince me that all my spiders were going to die and that I should send them all of them, especially my L klugi at my own expense.

Basically, spider nappers kinda left a bad taste in my mouth sling other issues. Some of them also engage in practices that range from questionable to unsafe & didn't like my opinions thereof &a bunch of other things.

Latest posts