• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US aphonopelma mooreae

Nich

Does any one have a female or a juvenile aphonopelma mooreae for sale please let me know or anywhere I can find one been looking for one for a long time.
I see you’re in SoCal, for awhile I saw Joe Rossi have some of these for local sales only. They are very expensive though and very hard to find so you may have missed the boat on the ones he had. Good luck! :)

MBullock

3 Year Member
most of the wild population is in the heart of Tijuana and Sinaloa cartel territory in sonora, very very dangerous area.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Enn49 can you help this new member out and move their post to the Wanted section?

GLW your search, op

kinguriel

I’m
I see you’re in SoCal, for awhile I saw Joe Rossi have some of these for local sales only. They are very expensive though and very hard to find so you may have missed the boat on the ones he had. Good luck! :)
thank you for the info do u happen to have his web site or how can I get in contact with him .?

Nich

I’m

thank you for the info do u happen to have his web site or how can I get in contact with him

I don’t believe he has a website, if he does I’ve never been to it. He is a frequent poster on the classifieds on the arachnoboards forum, not sure if I’m allowed to share a hyperlink or not but he’s pretty easy to find on that forum :)

kinguriel

I don’t believe he has a website, if he does I’ve never been to it. He is a frequent poster on the classifieds on the arachnoboards forum, not sure if I’m allowed to share a hyperlink or not but he’s pretty easy to find on that forum :)
Thank u so much just found him..

Latest posts