• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anyone else getting crazy weather

Aracnoenthusiast

3 Year Member
Today was in the 80s, now its supposed to drop below freezing tonight and snow 3 inches. I feel bad for all the bugs in our back yard. And the plants for that matter. It will be quite a shock to the ecosystem I'm sure. Anyone else?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Today was in the 80s, now its supposed to drop below freezing tonight and snow 3 inches. I feel bad for all the bugs in our back yard. And the plants for that matter. It will be quite a shock to the ecosystem I'm sure. Anyone else?

I wish it would snow here already. I have felt a drop in temps, though...maybe 10 degrees? But no snow for us... :(

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah, no/very little rain all last month and fast forward to today and there is flash flooding. Lows are in the upper 60's right now, but here in a few days it's going to be in the 40's. Unusual weather is not so unusual around here.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's hot here (high 90s) with 40-50 mph wind gusts blowing in wildfire smoke. The thing bad about the wind here is we have 150'-200' fir trees everywhere. Lots of power outages.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
We've had this weird yellow thing in the sky lately. It's really bright and burns. I don't like it. Also the sky has changed from dark grey to a light blue and water no longer falls from it. That can't be good.
Sounds like the apocalypse is coming....

Latest posts