• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Amazing one of a kinda tarantula molt jewelry!!

thesakedoc

3 Year Member
I have made these lovely pendants and earrings and all the featured jewelry below is for sale. Below are the general prices ... You can find the full stock of my work and read about it at etsy by searching "tarantula leg" or "GamGlamour" - but contacting me through arachnoboards is perfectly fine.

Unique, amazing hand made jewelry with real tarantula leg, fang and whole body molts inside etymology-grade mini corked glass specimen vial (all vials and corks are glued together to prevent loss or damage to molt pieces).

Each one-of-a-kind piece is created by a true tarantula enthusiast: humanely, with love and care. No tarantulas were harmed in any way during the making of any of these pieces.

A sure conversation starter!

Leg Molt Pendants- $10.00 - $13.00 (in Carlsbad green/orange baboon/skeleton leg)
Leg Molt Earrings- $15.00 (in Carlsbad green)
Leg Molt pendant and earring set- $30.00 (in Carlsbad green with white bead)
Sling molt pendant- $25.00 (in green bottle blue)
Fang and bead pendant- $10.00 (in Carlsbad green)

Both earrings and pendants available with gold colored hooks and loops. Chain not included with pendant. All sales are final. Cash only. Avoid moisture and humidity to keep specimen at peak condition. NOT responsible for any damage done through the mail.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
Here they are. Sorry I have a trigger finger

Attachments