• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Also Ahoy from Florida

Fish

Hi there, I've inherited a tarantula ( a. avic, I think), and though I've wanted to own one literally since I was a child, this is my first! I've always been a hobbyist in entomology, so I'm not going into this completely blind, but I only had to poke around the forum a little to find that there's a lot I don't know. I joined so I can ask questions if I need to, but also so I can share what little insight I have.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi, welcome to both the hobby and the forum. :)
We're a friendly bunch here and will always try to answer any questions so just ask.

Jenniferinfl

Hi! It's that magical time of year in Florida where the afternoon rains drive the Floridians back onto the internet and in search of new groups to communicate with. It's funny, it's raining every evening now when I get out of work and suddenly I'm spending a lot of time on the internet again and so are my fellow Floridians.. lol

Welcome to a terribly addictive hobby in a truly wonderful place to make that happen. There are so many pet stores around that sell captive bred spiderlings.

If you already enjoy entomology, I give you about 6 months before you own 10+..

I'm just returning to the hobby myself, hadn't realized how much I missed it. :)

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum, If not sure what avic you have post a pic someone here probs advice you .

Latest posts