• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A little worried...

Azi

3 Year Member
Hey guys,

I'm a little worried for my T at the moment, Its an acanthoscurria geniculata (Brazilian white knee) and it molted 10 days ago, judging from what I've gathered in the forums, T's usually start to feed again 7 days after molting, yet its been 10 days for mine, this wouldn't have concerned me much if it was a T that's known to be a fussy eater like what i've read about the rose hair, however this species is known to be voracious predator with a bottomless well for an stomach, Heck a month before it went into premolt it wanted to literally eat every 24 hours. All i would like to know is if this is common behaviour with this specific species in question, would love to hear the thoughts of veteran white knee owners.

Thank you.

ALD

3 Year Member
I just posted something about Ts teaching patience and helping me with anxiety. This is an example hahaha. Learning not to worry about eating. It's hard for me. I understand where you are coming from. ItllI be fine though.