• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US A few slings :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
MIX AND MATCH SLINGS OF EQUAL VALUE!!! :T:

***UPDATE 09/07/2019: NOW CHOOSE ANY SLING FOR $15 EACH PLUS SHIPPING OF YOUR CHOICE. SALE ENDS SUNDAY, 09/08/2019 MIDNIGHT EST. :) ***

0.1.2 JUVENILE P. cambridgei "Trinidad Chevron" 2.5-2.75"- $125 for the trio. This would make a perfect future breeding project and female P. cambridgei have been known for double/triple clutching! They also grow fairly quickly.

P. murinus "OBT" 1/2" - $20 ea or 10+ @ $15 ea

L. parahybana "Brazilian Salmon Pink" bird eater 3rd to 4th instar- $20 ea or 10+ @ $15 ea (this species will reach a massive size, has a fast growth rate and aggressive appetite!)

N. incei "olive" 1/2"- $20 ea or 10+ @ $15 ea.

N. incei "gold" 2i (now 1i) will be ready in a couple weeks so not shipping these just yet... $25 ea or 10+ @ $20 ea.

C. marshalli "Straight Horned Baboon" 3/4"- $20 ea. or 10+ @ $15 ea. (These guys are slamming 1/4-1/2" crickets!)

H. sp. columbia "large" PUMPKIN PATCH 1/3" (eating pinheads!)- $25 ea. or 10+ @ $18 ea.

Unsexed ADULT Pandinus imperator scorpions- $65 each. I can try to sex these for you but cannot guarantee a certain sex. I can, however, take pics and show you if you can sex them better than I. I'm willing to accommodate. :)

TOS: LAG shipping on expedited ($45 flat rate) and 2-3 day ($15 flat rate) shipping. You have 2 hours from delivery/pickup to inform me of any issues. In event of DOA I will offer a replacement only. If I do not have a replacement of exact stock ordered, you may choose to replace it with something different of equal value or I will issue a refund (at your discretion). Heat/cool packs offered at no additional charge as needed. Please inform me of your weather conditions prior to my shipping (precautionary measures to assure animals safety in transit). Thank you all and have a wonderful time expanding your collections! :)

Payment: paypal preferred but will also accept other forms of payment. PM for details.

Last edited:

Latest posts