• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US 5+" FEMALE THERAPHOSA STIRMI

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This species will sell easily at $75 each for a SLING. I have even seen some vendors sell 2i slings for up to $120 ea.

5+" confirmed female T. stirmi- $200

TOS: Expedited shipping is $45 LAG or $15 2-3 day LAG. The only difference is the duration in transit and how long you are willing to wait for your package to arrive. You must report any issues within 1hour of delivery/pickup. You must be available to receive package at time of delivery. Failure to follow my TOS will result in void LAG with no refund. In even of DOA, I will issue a refund of purchase price only. I do not refund shipping costs for any reason. Thank you all for looking and have a wonderful day!

Payment: I accept paypal or cash app.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Bump.

4-5" Female stirmi still available! $160 shipped LAG!!

Zzesch

Yes but she is $175 + shipping now. This is an old post. I have an updated post. I have 3x of these available and they are bigger than 4-5".
Yes but she is $175 + shipping now. This is an old post. I have an updated post. I have 3x of these available and they are bigger than 4-5".
Awesome, I’m interested. How should I contact you? Sorry I’m new to this site, I just made an account to respond to this lol

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Awesome, I’m interested. How should I contact you? Sorry I’m new to this site, I just made an account to respond to this lol

Yes, exactly as Oursapoil said. Just click on my profile name and then click the box that says "start conversation".

Latest posts