• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

4 spider monte

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
As a newbie, I am loving this. I'm highlighting each choice & google searching it. I am learning so much here, reading the various posts.

I cannot do 4. But I have decided one, that I have decided I really want as a sling. Euathlus sp. red, now renamed Homoeomma Chilensis.

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
As a newbie, I am loving this. I'm highlighting each choice & google searching it. I am learning so much here, reading the various posts.

I cannot do 4. But I have decided one, that I have decided I really want as a sling. Euathlus sp. red, now renamed Homoeomma Chilensis.

New favourite person. Chilensis is best T in hobby :). Very slow growing but worth it :D Thespidershop.co.uk have slings for sale atm if you are looking.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
New favourite person. Chilensis is best T in hobby :). Very slow growing but worth it :D Thespidershop.co.uk have slings for sale atm if you are looking.

Thank you, I will have a look. I did not see them there when I looked a few days ago. Everything I have read about the Chilensis says it's the T for me. It is not the biggest, or the most beautiful. But it has a personality that is different to most.

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They're the biggest of the dwarf species but yeah not as large as other Ts. They aren't the most colourful or striking but they're very cute and inquisitive. As slings they are very very small thou and grown very slowly. I've had my sling for around a year and it molted recently and it's still tiny.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
They're the biggest of the dwarf species but yeah not as large as other Ts. They aren't the most colourful or striking but they're very cute and inquisitive. As slings they are very very small thou and grown very slowly. I've had my sling for around a year and it molted recently and it's still tiny.

Thanks. I don't want to head too far off the thread topic. But I will be ordering one of these very soon. I go to look at an adult someone is selling on Saturday & then I'll sort out a spiderling & I have the Chilensis at thespidershop in my favourites list now. Thanks.

spodermin

Feel free to derail. A good thread generates discussion, I'm not gonna cry if the discussion takes a mind of its own. Glad to hear the thread has helped you learn about some new species

Stellar lists everyone, notice how I didn't include mine because its way too hard for me to decide lmao I can narrow it down to 3 for each category, that's the best I can do

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Feel free to derail. A good thread generates discussion, I'm not gonna cry if the discussion takes a mind of its own. Glad to hear the thread has helped you learn about some new species

Stellar lists everyone, notice how I didn't include mine because its way too hard for me to decide lmao I can narrow it down to 3 for each category, that's the best I can do
It would have been cool to add a true spider as well...maybe next time.:)

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
True spider..Latrodectus Hesperus
Screenshot_20180706-094327.png

Latest posts