• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 beautiful new additions

Jeremy-psychonaut

I received two beautiful new additions today in the mail
The first one was a lovely P. Miranda
And the other was a H. Pulchripes thanks @Casey K.
Sorry about the pore picture quality
I really need some lenses for my phone or a decent camera

Attachments

• 3C0F65AB-2AEE-4B90-9EFB-587C97D86F53.jpeg
    3C0F65AB-2AEE-4B90-9EFB-587C97D86F53.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
  • A7C2E4B1-D174-4582-88C8-8E427C7563A5.jpeg
    A7C2E4B1-D174-4582-88C8-8E427C7563A5.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26

Jeremy-psychonaut

Excellent Jeremy!
Casey sent you a pretty one.
That's a real pro job on the enclosure too.
The first name that comes to mind for it is Fantasy Island.

Lmao tattoo the plane!!! the plane!!!
Thank you very much I think The enclosure is too bare I need to add some more plants. I thought I had more then I did, and can’t get out to the store to get more. I’m not getting around that well because of an injury

Last edited:
Lmao tattoo the plane!!! the plane!!!
Thank you very much I think The enclosure is too bare I need to add some more plants. I thought I had more then I did, and can’t get out to the store to get more. I’m not getting around that well because of an injury
Your little one looks like Tatoo right now. Eventually he'll look more like Mr Roarke.
I like the vertical cork bark tree house. Its the bell tower. Is that stone a geode? It's a fitting place for Ricardo Mantolban's.... Mossy palms....
Now you need a miniature pump for the water dish fountain and you've got the complete set.

Jeremy-psychonaut

Your little one looks like Tatoo right now. Eventually he'll look more like Mr Roarke.
I like the vertical cork bark tree house. Its the bell tower. Is that stone a geode? It's a fitting place for Ricardo Mantolban's.... Mossy palms....
Now you need a miniature pump for the water dish fountain and you've got the complete set.
It’s just a regular stone nothing special
I have a pair of Ammonites from Madagascar I think would look nice really tie the space together lmao

Attachments

• 2DC2EEAA-8F5B-49A4-B9AE-44A9409A7AB2.jpeg
    2DC2EEAA-8F5B-49A4-B9AE-44A9409A7AB2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3

Latest posts